Monday, March 10, 2008

"Hannah Montana" Blows Through H-Town

My Daughter and I at "Hannah Montana" Concert

The "Hannah Montana" phenomenon is enough to catch the attention of any Strategic Marketer. Having young girls who introduced me to this well-mechanized Marketing machine is enough to motivate a dad to move heaven and Earth to get his girl to this "must attend" concert along with 73,426 others. We made it thanks to a friend who got us in and we blog about it at Kayla Ventures and I go on-air with Kevin Price of the "Houston Business Show" to talk about how and why Miley Cyrus has captured the hearts and minds of families around the world. Read my blog about the experience at the show website <Hannah Montana Phenomenon>. Get caught up in THE VORTEX!

"Hannah Montana" (Miley Cyrus) On Stage

No comments: