Friday, May 22, 2009

"The Heart of Texas" Movie Climbing the Charts


What a heart-elevating movie. Meaning, this beautifully shot story will take your emotions to new heights and places you never thought possible. My family and I were blessed to watch this story of forgiveness, loss, and healing last night and it will leave a lasting impact on how we view each other and others. It raises many questions of how we handle forgiveness and truly love the people we know.

Just got an e-mail from Blake Pilgreen, one of the producers, and he alerted me that the film is now at #3 on the Christian Charts. Mr. Dan Patrick, Executive Producer, has done a wonderful work in backing this story and sharing it with the world. I think he has a heart, bigger than Texas. True to his nature, he wrote back to me on Facebook "I am more blessed than I deserve."

This is a must see movie, regardless of your faith.




To contact Marketing Dynamics visit: www.TeamMarketingDynamics.com or call 281.463.4560.

No comments: