Sunday, October 28, 2007

Prepare for Rain!

A church makes a movie? After we interviewed Stephen Kendrick, Co-writer and Producer of "Facing the Giants", I had to read the book written by Michael Catt, Senior Pastor of Sherwood Baptist Church in Albany, GA. The book came to me signed by Mr. Catt and is an amazing story of the creativity of the mind and the excellence within us all (given to us by God). Are you working hard? Planting seeds and sowing into the lives of others? Then you need to get this book today. Get caught up in The VORTEX and Prepare for Rain!



Please consider supporting this blog at $5.00:





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A small number of my blog readers have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this issue?

Also visit my webpage; Landscaping Lewisville