Thursday, April 5, 2007

An Aggie Visits Aggieland - College Station, Texas












I love Marketing! I love being an Aggie more (Texas A&M University). I am so excited to be visiting with my Marketing Professor, Dr. Stephen McDaniel tomorrow (good Friday) in College Station, Texas. He really inspired me to value Marketing and to remember what Marketing brings to the table. I have kept in touch with him over the years, since 1993. He has been my mentor and given me sage advice when I have needed it. Now, I haven't had lunch with him since '93 and am looking forward to our discussion. I count myself very fortunate to be an Aggie and know that my school prepared me to compete among the best. A friend of mine, a Wharton MBA graduate, once told me that she had never met anyone like me who knew Marketing so well and had such a passion for it! Now, my friend created a two billion dollar company and was responsible for a $100M Marketing budget. So, I didn't take her compliment lightly. I give thanks to Dr. McDaniel for that. I will give you a full report when I get back. Whoop!

Please consider supporting this blog at $5.00:





No comments: