Friday, March 2, 2007

The Starbucks Experience: Use All Five Senses When Marketing

It is a fun brave new world! I did my first Podcast yesterday from Starbucks, Galleria Houston. You can listen below.

Now, I have been interviewed on the radio and those interviews have been podcasted before, but this was my first one by myself. I got to write it, think of where I wanted to do it, and broadcast from a cool location wirelessly. When I ordered my "Venti Carmel Machiato" well- stirred, I was holding their new book "The Starbucks Expreience: 5 Principles for Turning Ordinary into Extraordinary", which I picked up from Border's book store a month ago. The barrista was curious about the book and I told her I was anxious to read it and that I would be doing a Podcast from the location (so technically, I got permission to do it). Anyway, I think it came out pretty good. Tell me what you think?


Gabcast! The Starbucks Experience: Use All Five Senses in Marketing

Leading-edge marketing dialogue. A Podcast “From the Front Lines” by Andy Valadez, President and CEO of Marketing Dynamics, Visit: www.MarketingDynamcis.org, “Because the market never stays the same”.



Please consider supporting this blog at $5.00:





No comments: