Saturday, September 8, 2007

Katharine McPhee at "The WELL DONE AWARDS"

Wow! I almost forgot I had this video. My clients and friends Denny and Leesa Bellesi invited my family and I to attend the "WELL DONE AWARDS" this summer at Coast Hills Church in Aliso Viejo, CA. I blog about the "Whirlwind Trip" to California on The VORTEX. (search for it). Anyway, I was going through my hardrive this morning and realized I had completely missed this video. American Idol Star, Katharine McPhee is amazing. She also received an award that evening. Get caught up in The VORTEX!


Katharine McPhee on stage at Coast Hills Church, "WELL DONE AWARDS"

My wife and I at Coast Hills Church, Aliso Viejo, CA - WELL DONE AWARDS

My girl Kayla, looks forward to the evening

My girls pose for the camera (Kenna, Kayla, and my wife Tina)

Please consider supporting this blog at $5.00:





No comments: