Friday, January 9, 2009

Operation Kingdom Assignment: Open Door Mission

Dedicated to Terry Palmer who passed way in December of 2008. Terry served on staff at Open Door Mission, serving his "Band of Brothers".

My church "The Fellowship at Cinco Ranch" made this video two years ago featuring a project I initiated with a few business people in Houston. I thought I would share it with you. Open Door Mission serves homeless men in our city and I have been honored to befriend many of the guys at the mission over the years. If you like this video, please consider making a donation in Terry's memory at www.OpenDoorHouston.org.


Music by Third Day - "Cry Out to Jesus"

Special thanks to the Aeros Hockey Team, Sam Hernandez, and Elite Limousine of Houston.


To contact Marketing Dynamics visit: www.TeamMarketingDynamics.com or call 281.463.4560.

No comments: